Intro to AR
By popular demand, this class was designed to patiently and professionally familiarize students with our specific live-fire fundamentals and procedures with an AR.
- This class is optional and can be taken as a stand-alone class before or after the Protecting Our People Class.
- This class can be taken as many times as you wish.
In this class we’ll be covering:
- Present AR (function and postures), accessories, supporting gear and safe storage options.
- Live-fire range brief and procedures
- Introduction to the standard Live-Range Safety procedures within the program
- Basic firearm safety rules and marksmanship fundamentals
- Address questions that students may have.
- Classroom portion will be followed by basic live-fire drills under the direction and control of our expert staff.
- AR disassembly, cleaning and re-assembly demo
Sign up for Intro to AR
Intro to AR Offerings
Registration window will open in a new tab.