Welcome to Able Shepherd
By popular demand, this 2-hour class was designed to patiently and professionally familiarize students with our specific live-fire fundamentals and procedures.
- This class is optional and can be taken as a stand-alone class before or after the Protecting Our People (P.O.P) Class
- This class can be taken as many times as you wish
In this class we’ll be covering:
- Live-fire range brief and procedures
- Introduction to the standard Live-Range Safety procedures within the program
- Basic pistol safety and marksmanship
- Present gear and firearms preferences
- Address questions that students may have
- Classroom portion will be followed by approximately (1) hour of basic live-fire drills under the direction and control of our expert staff
Sign up for Welcome to Able Shepherd
Welcome to Able Shepherd Offerings
Registration window will open in a new tab.