Everyone Can Benefit from Able Shepherd
You are your best ‘first responder’ — no one is more capable of providing a first line of defense for you and your family than you. If you have an interest in increasing your own capability and cognizance in a threatening situation, then you need Able Shepherd. Other specific groups that would gain particular benefits from the Able Shepherd program include:
Enhance your capability through world- class training. Join up with the Able Shepherd Community.
High Profile Executives
You are your most capable bodyguard. Upgrade yourself and realize more confidence in every situation.
Church Security Teams
Protecting the flock isn’t just a cute Bible story. It’s your duty. Learn to act on threats in a manner that saves lives.
Individuals + Families
The ultimate training to help you provide for your own safety, and that of your family/community.
“We believe that those whom we call to defend our loved ones in a crisis should have the best training available to be successful.”
- Law enforcement and other emergency response personnel today deserve the very best.
- ASR Training Center specializes in reality based training programs that provides our first responder personnel with the skills to survive, both on and off the clock.
- Presented skills are validated with scenarios to reinforce strengths and provide correction and growth in areas of weakness. The time is now to prepare for what lies ahead.
Team training for LE/FD/EMS ranges from half-day sessions to annual packages. 5-Day Community Unified Response to Active Shooter Package This 5 day course consists of:
- 3 Days of tactical skills training for law enforcement personnel
- Community involvement with an active shooter response seminar
- 1 day of training for fire dept ,EMS and dispatch personnel
- 1 day of full-scale active shooter scenarios to validate learned skills
Contact us for pricing!
1. Active shooter incidents are on the rise. (According to the 2013 FBI Publication “ A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the United States Between 2000 and 2013”) An average of 11.4 incidents occurred annually. An average of 6.4 incidents occurred in the first 7 years studied, and an average of 16.4 occurred in the last 7 years. 60.0% of the incidents ended before police arrived. 2. A majority of shootings took place in businesses 70.0% of the incidents occurred in either a commerce/business or educational environment. 3. Most businesses are not adequately prepared to protect their personnel from these types of consistently rising threats. Is your workplace one of them? T360 Team-Building (Together, 360 Degrees) Our T360 Team-Building course is a unique experience that will enhance the efficiency of your team while providing each individual with potentially life-saving skills. Our hands-on programs are designed to address the very real threats that any one of us could face at any time at work, at home, or traveling with our families. The course are fun and engaging, and the lessons learned will benefit your team members and their loved ones in the case of an emergency. “TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER” Courses start at $3000 a day (at ASRTC), $5000 per day (at your location) Contact us to Customize a Curriculum tailored to your Corporations objectives